Regular expression to remove javascript from a page

Martin

Hi,

I am working on a function to email my entire web page.

I have so far achieved this, however I am having problems removing all
script from the HTML of the page.

I wish to remove script because mail clients like outlook ect give messages
about not being able to display it properly.

so I am guessed so far that i need to use regular expression to remove all
javascript expression such as <script> blocks and inline code with html
attributes.

can anybody point me in the right direction to starting to achieve this, or
better still point me to any script that achieves this at present.

thanks in advance.

martin.