Reminder Using Tkinter

Discussion in 'Python' started by RiNo, Dec 13, 2012.

  1. RiNo

    RiNo

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2012
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi everyone,

    I want to make a reminder using tkinter.How I can do this?
    Is there a special module or some tools in python(or in tkinter) that can help me..?

    For example:

    I want in specified time (e.x. 14:00 or 18:00 etc) to create a messagebox,that it will say "It's time for walk" and if it is possible to do a short sound (or a music track).

    Before, coding in Visual Basic as remember I used something like "timer"..But I can't remember more about this.. :p

    Thanks in advance...

    RiNo, Dec 13, 2012