Remote Debugging

Troy

Anyone have any experience with remote debugging? We have a colocation
server that we are developing on and we would like to enable remote
debugging. I have installed all of the necessary tools/components from the
vs.net cd on the remote web server and now we are attempting to connect and
debug but we recieve an error that access is denied. The remote machine win
win2k3 and my client is win xp pro. Both machines are not part of a domain
and the user I use to connect via frontpage is a member of the debuggers
group. any tips or suggestions? Thanks!

Regards,

Troy