Remote web service

doc. Zenobiusz Furman

Hi!

How to call a method of a remote web service from another web service
(local)? Any help?

Guest

Just create a WebReference to the Remote webservice in your primary
webservice project, as you would with any other .NET Application, and make
the method call on the generated webservice proxy class.
Pete

doc. Zenobiusz Furman

Just create a WebReference to the Remote webservice in your primary
webservice project, as you would with any other .NET Application, and make
the method call on the generated webservice proxy class.

I've to do it dynamically. Webservice remote adress is one of the variables
in my application.

doc. Zenobiusz Furman

Dnia Sun, 20 Aug 2006 05:34:01 -0700, Peter Bromberg [C# MVP] napisa³(a):
The WebReference object has a handy URL property. Just set this based on your
variable before using. Lather, rinse, repeat.
Peter

I'll be greateful for a code sample.