    just looks untidy with the IE stuff.

    Cheers

    Dan

    Guest, Nov 1, 2004

    Raterus Guest

    nope, Realize that is the title bar FOR Internet Explorer (the program). btw, who really ever looks at this while viewing a page?, you can change around this info, but I hope you are also displaying this in the page somewhere.

    Raterus, Nov 1, 2004

  3. Tom Kaminski [MVP], Nov 1, 2004

    Guest Guest

    Ok cheers.

    Am displaying it on the page, and I can move the title around so the contact
    name displays on the Start menu.

    Cheers

    Dan

    Guest, Nov 1, 2004