RenderContents

Doug Holland

I'm overriding

RenderContents(HtmlTextWriter writer)

in a control with the DropDownList control as its parent. I also have a
private member variable:

private ISomeInterface m_someInterface;

m_someInterface is initialized in the constructor with an object realizing
the interface however when I get into RenderContents m_someInterface is null.

I know there is obviously an easy answer to this and I've not had enough
coffee this morning, but can someone tell me how to be able to have the
variable m_someInterface be available here.

Setting the variable as static isn't an option because I want different
instances of the control to have different values of m_someInterface.

Regards,

Doug