Repeating content

Gargamil

I am setting up a simple intranet set of page for a project. Now this is a
simple question but as they say " The only stupid question is the one you
did not ask ". How do I repeat the navigation lists / footers / logo
graphics automatically so all I have to worry about is the content??

I'm sure there's some CSS in there somewhere.

David Dorward

Gargamil said:
I am setting up a simple intranet set of page for a project. Now this is
a simple question but as they say " The only stupid question is the one
you did not ask ". How do I repeat the navigation lists / footers / logo
graphics automatically so all I have to worry about is the content??
http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Include_one_file_in_another

I'm sure there's some CSS in there somewhere.

There isn't. CSS is about the appearence of content, not what the content
is. (And navigation lists et al are content, even if they aren't the
primary content).

Wizard of Draws

I am setting up a simple intranet set of page for a project. Now this is a
simple question but as they say " The only stupid question is the one you
did not ask ". How do I repeat the navigation lists / footers / logo
graphics automatically so all I have to worry about is the content??

I'm sure there's some CSS in there somewhere.

A template is what you want. Change the template and all of the pages based
on that template will reflect the change.