Repeating Datagrid

John Walker

Hi,
I have a datagrid on my web form which we would like to see repeated on the
web form.
The current datagrid has customer information (i.e. name, address, phone
number, etc.) and we currently have this one datagrid for all customers, but
now we would like to have one datagrid per customer, because we would like to
have the headers repeated for each customer. Is there a way to do this?
Thanks,
John

Manish Bafna

Hi,
Instead of repeating datagrid i would suggest you to go for Nested
Datagrid.That is for paren-child/master-details relationships.Search for
"master details relations nested datagrid asp.net" in google and you will get
further articles on how to implement it

John Walker

Thanks, i'll do that search.

--