Reportviewer problem

Guest

I have not gotten a response on the Report Services discussion group, so I
thought I would try here.

In a nutshell, I am using VS Studio 2005 Standard along with SQL Server 2005
Standard. I have a report viewer on one page that properly displays a
report. The problem is that the print button is not showing on the toolbar.
I checked and the properties indicate YES for the print button.

I have searched the internet and cannot find anything.

If anybody has any idea, I appreciate any help.

Guest

I'm having this same problem. The ReportViewer is supposed to have a Print
Button (I hope!), but it isn't getting displayed. It shows the rest of the
report toolbar with the paging, zoom, Find, Export and Refresh.
I'm using VS 2005, and IE 6.0.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thamks.

Guest

The only thing that I did find and it really is not a solution is that if you
are using local reports, the print button will not be there. You have to use
Server Reports, but I am struggling with this option as my ASPNET account
does not have the proper rights.