    I checked and the properties indicate YES for the print button.

    I have searched the internet and cannot find anything.

    If anybody has any idea, I appreciate any help.

    Guest, Dec 2, 2005

    Guest Guest

    I'm having this same problem. The ReportViewer is supposed to have a Print
    Button (I hope!), but it isn't getting displayed. It shows the rest of the
    report toolbar with the paging, zoom, Find, Export and Refresh.
    I'm using VS 2005, and IE 6.0.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thamks.

    Guest, Feb 14, 2006

    Guest Guest

    The only thing that I did find and it really is not a solution is that if you
    are using local reports, the print button will not be there. You have to use
    Server Reports, but I am struggling with this option as my ASPNET account
    does not have the proper rights.

    Guest, Feb 14, 2006