Request for article

bennett.sean

I have limited experience with ASP .Net.

I'm looking for an article explaining publishing of a live website.

Specifically, what is the relationship between new versions of
assemblies and aspx files published on the live server. (Why I need to
know is because I broke the live website at first just overwriting the
latest assembly)

Any google keywords to use or even direct links are appreciated.

Thank you,

Sean.