RequiredFieldValidator doesn't fire on Windows 2003 Server

Matt

I have created a web app for development requests where every field on
the insert form has to be filled in and so has a
RequiredFieldValidator on it. The app runs great on my development
machine, but when I load it onto the webserver running Windows 2003
Server the validation controls don't work on the insert form, the RFV
on the login form work fine. Everything seems fine but instead of
clicking the submit button and having a bunch of red * next to the
fields, which is what happens on the development machine, I get the
following error message. Any help would be appreciated.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not
set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

object.]
IntRequest.WebForm1.btnSubmit_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
+252
eventArgument) +57
sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
+33

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573;
ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

Thanks for the help.
Matt