RequiredFieldValidator not working

Marcio Kleemann

I have a form with 2 fields that are required. The Validator works fine on
the development machine. When the application is copied to the production
web server, the Validator controls seem to not work, that is, you are able
to submit the form when the required fields are empty. Is there something I
should be looking for on the server regarding this?

Karl

Make sure that the aspnet_client folder (and all files) is at the root of
the site. You can just copy the one from the development machine.

Karl

Marcio Kleemann

That did it. Thanks!

Karl said:
Make sure that the aspnet_client folder (and all files) is at the root of
the site. You can just copy the one from the development machine.

Karl

something