resolution problem

Rex_chaos

hi all,
I have writen my homepage. However, I find that it can only be seen
in the resolution with which I design my homepage. I wonder if it's
possible to use javascript to write something to make my homepage fits
all the resolution.

Thanks

Hywel Jenkins

rex_chaos@ said:
hi all,
I have writen my homepage. However, I find that it can only be seen
in the resolution with which I design my homepage. I wonder if it's
possible to use javascript to write something to make my homepage fits
all the resolution.
I suppose you could write some code the trawl the DOM and re-set all the
width/height attributes programmatically.

OTOH, you could just re-design it using a more fluid design.

kaeli

rex_chaos@ said:
hi all,
I have writen my homepage. However, I find that it can only be seen
in the resolution with which I design my homepage. I wonder if it's
possible to use javascript to write something to make my homepage fits
all the resolution.

Thanks

I suppose, but what happens to users who have JS diabled?
Design it better. Ask over at comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html or at
alt.html. Pages should be designed to work well at any resolution,
regardless of whether a user has javascript enabled or not.

~kaeli~
Black holes were created when God divided by 0.
Not one shred of evidence supports the notion
that life is serious.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace