response from webclient.uploaddata

Guest

I am receiving the response upon using webclient.upload method which contains
the "order number" and related information strings followed by standard stuff
under <HTML>
<HEAD>

elements.

I would like to filter out this standard <HTML> element content and just
want to save "order number" and related information to my response file. How
do I do that?

Joerg Jooss

Thus wrote Stacey,
I am receiving the response upon using webclient.upload method which
contains
the "order number" and related information strings followed by
standard stuff
under <HTML>
<HEAD>
elements.

I would like to filter out this standard <HTML> element content and
just want to save "order number" and related information to my
response file. How do I do that?

Depending on how complex your data extraction requirements are, you can either
use regular expression or some true HTML parser like HtmAgilityPack from
http://smourier.blogspot.com/2005/05/net-html-agility-pack-how-to-use.html
or SgmlReader from www.gotdotnet.com.

Cheers,