Response.Redirect and SmartNavigation problem

Alfonso Alvarez

Hi all:

I have a problem with my webpage when I try to make a response.redirect
and i have de smartnavigation option set true. If I put smartnavigation to
false it works fine, but if I have smartnavigation set true the page does
not redirect and it shows me a blank page.
Does anybody know how can I make a response.redirect with
smartnavigation = true?
I have this code:
Response.BufferOutput = True

Response.Clear()

Response.Status() = "301 Moved"

Response.AddHeader("Location", strURL)

Response.End()

But it fails because when the page is loaded next does not execute
javascript code inside.

Thanks