Response.Redirect problem in HttpModule

rajarameshvarma

Hi,

I have developed a custom HttpModule in my application. When ever user
requests some specific pages i am transering redirecting them to some
other pages. It is not possible to add redirection to those specific
pages because of some problem.

I am using Httpcontext.Response.Redirect and also tried with
Server.Transfer. Problem is user is redirected to the correct page but
there is no content in that page. Only white screen appears. Actually
there is lot of content in that page.

Can any body help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance,
Varma

Karl Seguin [MVP]

Some code might be useful.

Without it, the only thing I can think of is that you are in an endless
redirect loop.

Karl

rajarameshvarma

Thanks Karl...endless loop might be the issue. i will look into it.
Thanks for ur help.