response.write Blank Spaces

gourav

hi,

I am new to c#.
When we write a string with spaces in httpresponse.write then it trims
the string.
Is there a way by which the spaces are not trimmed when i output the
string to the web page.

any response will be helpful.

Regards,
Gourav Sinha

Peter Rilling

What do you mean "trimmed"? The browser does not display extra whitespace.
Are you sure the server is trimming the text or is the browser just not
displaying the content?

Eliyahu Goldin

Gourav,

The spaces are not trimmed, they are not rendered by the browser in the way
you expect. Try using non-breakable spaces

Eliyahu

gourav

thanks
Yes i got the problem is not with the response.write its with the
browser.
I have solved the problem thanks.

Joined
Dec 17, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
gourav said:
Eliyahu,
Yes. u r right. that was the problem .
thanks anyways
HI Gourav,
Can I please know how come you've solved this problem.Coz,I am facing the same problem as yours..... :-(
I wanna show the data present in the database(Sql server) as it is,i.e,along with the blank spaces,during response.write

I'll be obliged for any help regarding this.

Thanks !
Sunshine :)