    immidiately visible in the scrollable list than i have to scroll down to
    find the row to be edited. Is there a way to resume the scroll position??

    regards,

    Emmanuel, Jun 3, 2005

  2. Emmanuel

    Guest Guest

    hi
    check out smartnavigation option for the page.

    Guest, Jun 3, 2005

  3. Emmanuel

    Emmanuel Guest

    Hi!

    thanks.

    However, I'm trying to resume the scroll position of a region (DIV -
    Asp:panel) of the page, apparently the smartNavigation does not do that :(

    any more ideas please?

    regards,

    Emmanuel, Jun 3, 2005
  4. Emmanuel

    Guest Guest

    sorry i got it wrong the last time,
    just a thought
    capture the scroll position of the div into a hidden field in the onscroll
    event of the div or before causing postback and onload set the scroll
    position of the div to the value in the hidden field.
    let me know if it works :)

    Guest, Jun 3, 2005
  5. Emmanuel

    Emmanuel Guest

    thanks again!

    that's got to be it.. but can't work on it for now.

    regards,

    Emmanuel, Jun 3, 2005