Retrieving Values from Another Website

Guest

Hi
I need to develop a ASP.net (c#) app that
responds to a user sending a request
i.e. from another website something like
www.fakename.com/forwardmydetails?myname=bob&airport=lhr&time=0900&date=12122005

so when this url is clicked on it opens myapplication (webpage), processes
the querystring which then posts this result to another website
i.e. a travelbooking engine which processes the request (i dont have to code
that site)
gets the result and displays the result on myapplication (webpage)
i.e. Hi Bob you have 3 choices of travel from heathrow airport
a b or c etc.

sorry about the lack of terminology, but i am unsure if this a webservice,
http response or ?
if anyone can pass me some details on an article or code snippett that would
be great

Thanks for your help

Lucas Tam

=?Utf-8?B?UmljaGFyZCBTdGVlbGUgKEJhc2VtYXAp?=
sorry about the lack of terminology, but i am unsure if this a
webservice, http response or ?

what you want to build is a web service... tho the example you provided is
a HTTP response.

Take a look at a webservice, it'll make your life easier : )