Rewritepath and forms authentication

umitcel

I want to redirect urls like siteroot/username/admin to siteroot/admin. I did
the redirection process using handler. bu it sould to redirect to login page
when user not logged in because admin folder password protected. but it doe
not redirect ot login page. How can i do it.? what can be the problem?

Ad