Rich Text Box !

Ankur Goyal

Hi !

Please let me know... how a Rich text box can be used in ASP.net page..for
text formatting and how it can be stored in database.

Thanks
Ankur Goyal

Scott Mitchell [MVP]

Ankur said:
Please let me know... how a Rich text box can be used in ASP.net page..for
text formatting and how it can be stored in database.

Have a look at www.FreeTextBox.com - it's a free ASP.NET server control
that you can use to add a rich text box to your ASP.NET pages.

In fact, I'm in the midst of writing up an article on FreeTextBox. The
article's still a work in progress, but it should be done by noon (GMT
-8) on Tuesday the 19th. The URL is:

Scott Mitchell
(e-mail address removed)
http://www.4GuysFromRolla.com