    text formatting and how it can be stored in database.

    Thanks
    Ankur Goyal

    Ankur Goyal, Oct 19, 2004

  2. Have a look at www.FreeTextBox.com - it's a free ASP.NET server control
    that you can use to add a rich text box to your ASP.NET pages.

    In fact, I'm in the midst of writing up an article on FreeTextBox. The
    article's still a work in progress, but it should be done by noon (GMT
    -8) on Tuesday the 19th. The URL is:

    Scott Mitchell

    http://www.4GuysFromRolla.com

    Scott Mitchell [MVP], Oct 19, 2004

  3. Ankur Goyal

    Stu Lock Guest

    Check out the FCK Editor 1.6 (Free).

    This has a compiled c# web control that you just add to your project and
    drag on the page. Of all of them I've had most success with this one - and
    it's *really* easy to use.

    Don't bother with v2 yet as it ain't ready.

    G'luck.

    Stu Lock, Oct 19, 2004