routing and wavelength assignment problem

momo

Hi everybody,
I have to implement a routing and wavelength assignment problem (RWA)
for a given optical network. I ve implemented the network graph in C
using linked list. the shortest-path routing problem is done.
does anyone have any idea how to implement in C the assignement
problem? or have the code? the algorithm should assign wavelengths to
incoming calls until capacity is reached over a given path, hence the
call is rejected.

thanks

Momo

Martijn

momo said:
I have to implement a routing and wavelength assignment problem (RWA)
for a given optical network. [...]
does anyone have any idea how to implement in C the assignement
problem? or have the code?

Have you ventured a try already? You might want to try a different
newsgroup, e.g. one concerned with algorithms rather than the quirks of a
specific language.