Row Index?

Adam Knight

Hi all,

i could be going blind..but i don't see a row index property on a data row
in the class browser.

I am trying to accomplish the following?

'iterate through dataset
For Each rw As DataRow In Ds.Tables(0).Rows

ddlQuestions.Items.Add(New ListItem( ?RowIndex?, rw(0))

Next

Can someone fill me in on what i am missing
Cheers,
Adam

Siva M

Hi,