Rss feed

Arnab das

I am showing a rss feed in a listview in asp.net 3.5.Currenly I am
showing everyitem,but I would like to show top 5 articles.I am giving
my code below.

XDocument feedXML = XDocument.Load("http://
feeds.encosia.com/Encosia");
var feeds = from feed in feedXML.Descendants("item")
select new
{
Title = feed.Element("title").Value,
Link = feed.Element("link").Value,
Description =
feed.Element("description").Value
};

PostList.DataSource = feeds;
PostList.DataBind();
Here PostList is the id of the listview .Can anybody sujjest How I
would able show the top 5 articles.?

Madhur

If you are using .NET 3.5, you can use System.ServiceModel.Syndication
namespace to handle RSS.

You need not handle it yourself with XML.