Ruby and Opengl samples

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Robert Maus, Jan 9, 2006.

  1. Robert Maus

    Robert Maus Guest

    Hello,

    i have installed ruby 1.8.2.15 with the one Click installer on my PC.
    when I start the Script tess.rb becuase tess.rbw from
    E:\ruby\samples\opengl
    comes an error:

    Microsoft Viusall C++ Runtime Libary
    Runtime Error

    Programme e:\ruby\rubywin.exe

    This application has requestes the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual
    way.

    What must I do, to run this Script ??

    all the Other examples from this Folder runs perfect !!!

    Greetings

    Robert

    Robert Maus, Jan 9, 2006