Ruby-doc.org is down

James G. Britt

I discovered about an hour ago that the machine hosting ruby-doc.org
appears to be fscked in some manner. It may be disk corruption; I'm
not really sure.

I don't have an estimate right now when I can get it back up.

(If anyone has experience repairing sick machines via ssh, I can be
reached at (e-mail address removed))

Thanks,

James Britt

James Britt

James said:
I discovered about an hour ago that the machine hosting ruby-doc.org
appears to be fscked in some manner. It may be disk corruption; I'm
not really sure.

I don't have an estimate right now when I can get it back up.

(If anyone has experience repairing sick machines via ssh, I can be
reached at (e-mail address removed))

The site was up about an hour or so after I discovered the problem. THe
server got bounced and it came up fine, though I still do not know what
caused the problem in the first place.

A big "Thank you!" to those who contacted me with offers of help, too.

James