ruby tutorial

Peña, Botp

Hi Friends,

Where can I get ruby tutorials that explains OO concepts (I've read the axe
and am still reading the rubyway, but still cannot find samples).

I'd like something that illustrates a hierarchy like:

Town is composed of houses and streets:
House is composed of:
Windows
has design
has kind
location
has proc open
has proc close
Doors
location
design
kind
madeof
has proc open
has proc close
Rooms
dimension
type
has location
has type
has design
has proc open
has proc close
Streets:
has name
location
length
widthe
has proc open
has proc close
and may have other sub-streets

So I can say:

mytown.myhouse.frontdoor.madeof = "wood" (this means that the frontdoor of
myhouse at mytown is made of wood. I say this since I may have my own other
houses on same or different town).

Problem is, I cannot do it (nuby admits dumb). That is why I'm asking (for
pointers only).

Thank you in advance and sorry for the very nuby request.

kind regards -botp