RubyConf: Comfort Suites?

Hal Fulton

Out of curiosity, is anyone else staying at the Comfort Suites? The
original hotel told me it was close, so I went with them.

Hal

Matt Lawrence

Out of curiosity, is anyone else staying at the Comfort Suites? The
original hotel told me it was close, so I went with them.

I haven't made my reservations yet. I just called the Holiday Inn and
they told me that although they have rooms available, the Ruby block is
full, so they price is MUCH higher. Ideas? Help? Anybody want a
roomate?

-- Matt
It's not what I know that counts, it's what I can remember in time to use.

Phil Tomson

Out of curiosity, is anyone else staying at the Comfort Suites? The
original hotel told me it was close, so I went with them.

Reading the subject, I thought maybe someone had come up with a new unit
testing framework based not strictly on binary pass/fail results, but
comfort level. As in: "Are you comfortable with the Unit test results?" ;-)

Phil

David A. Black

Hi --

I haven't made my reservations yet. I just called the Holiday Inn and
they told me that although they have rooms available, the Ruby block is
full, so they price is MUCH higher. Ideas? Help? Anybody want a
roomate?

I put up a roommate wiki at
http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RoomSharing2004
though it's rather sparsely used right now, but could still serve its
purpose.

David

Hal Fulton

Matt said:
I haven't made my reservations yet. I just called the Holiday Inn and
they told me that although they have rooms available, the Ruby block is
full, so they price is MUCH higher. Ideas? Help? Anybody want a roomate?

That's interesting. I think they told me they had none at all. How high is
much higher? I'm definitely paying more at CS. :/

Hal

Matt Lawrence

That's interesting. I think they told me they had none at all. How high is
much higher? I'm definitely paying more at CS. :/

$179/night on Thursday and Sunday and $99/night Friday and Saterday.