Sam broadcaster php web

Ad

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
48
Reaction score
8
You need a large database of songs and images and a profession web site maker.

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
48
Reaction score
8
FYI: phpmyadmin is not a database. I have looked on your site (could not hear anything. I would have stayed to hear Flock of Seagulls.
What exactly do you want ? Cause it looks like you already have what you asked for in post #1

Ad

Joined
Jun 14, 2018
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
FYI: phpmyadmin is not a database. I have looked on your site (could not hear anything. I would have stayed to hear Flock of Seagulls.
What exactly do you want ? Cause it looks like you already have what you asked for in post #1
i want artists song images to show on my currently playing, and xperiance rewind ain't my website lol
also i want the requested just as shown here http://coolvibes.hopto.org/uploads/requested.png