    and

    Thanks and regards,
    vinay

    vinay, Jul 27, 2006

  2. vinay

    lordy Guest

    If it's as simple as telnet you might be better off writing directly to a
    client socket.
    Google java client server socket examples

    or even Java telnet example etc. etc.
    Now you might get a bit more spam to your inbox posting them here,
    and its considered rude to ask for private replies. 1. Others do not
    benefit from private replies. 2. It looks like you dont want the effort
    of reading the group.

    Lordy

    lordy, Jul 27, 2006

  3. vinay

    Paul Davis Guest

    Paul Davis, Jul 27, 2006
  4. vinay

    IchBin Guest

    Also sourceforge and freshmeat.net have telnet apps that you could look
    at their source code to get you going.

    The Java Telnet Application
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/jta

    Java Telnet Daemon
    http://freshmeat.net/projects/telnetd

    Thanks in Advance...

    -William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)

    IchBin, Jul 27, 2006
  5. vinay

    vinay Guest

    Thanx for your valuable information. I came to know that we can connect
    to unix telnet ID and execute the scripts from a java application
    (using Runtime.exec()) which is on windows. Is it possible? if it is
    please help me how to write with a sample code. I have to connect to
    telent (unix). Please help me in this issue.
    thanks and regards,
    vinay.

    vinay, Jul 28, 2006