SCJP

focode

can any body suggest me the site from where i can download lots of
scjp practice papers free of cost ?
thanks

amitatgroups

can any body suggest me the site from where i can download lots of
scjp practice papers free of cost ?
thanks

I will suggest you to download SCJP book from http://www.pdfchm.com.

In next few days I am suppose to provide practice question on my
website.When i upload these question i'll send u link