  1. Hi,

    is there a way in to find out what the screen-resolution is that the
    viewer is using to view your site?

    Bart Schelkens, Aug 6, 2004

  2. Not on the initial request (I don't think). What you can try is to use
    JavaScript to erad the screen resolution via client-side script, enter that
    information into a hidden input element, and have the same JS function submit
    the form back with the resolution on the querystring... something like that.

    Now, there may be a better answer out there (ahem), but I'm pre-coffee here,
    cut me some slack. :)
    =?Utf-8?B?R3JlZyBIdXJsbWFu?=, Aug 6, 2004

  3. On the client-side using JavaScript: screen.width and screen.height.

    Kevin Spencer
    ..Net Developer
    Microsoft MVP
    Big things are made up