seamless sound loop

Philipp Fischer

Hi,

I want to play several Sound-Loops synchronously in a loop.
I have player objects (Java Media Framework) for each loop and the
following is invoked when the Player receives an endOfMedia event:

players[0].setMediaTime(new Time(0));
players[0].start();

But it causes a little pause between the end and new beginning.
How I can create a seamless loop?

Any ideas? Thanks
Philipp

Knute Johnson

Philipp said:
Hi,

I want to play several Sound-Loops synchronously in a loop.
I have player objects (Java Media Framework) for each loop and the
following is invoked when the Player receives an endOfMedia event:

players[0].setMediaTime(new Time(0));
players[0].start();

But it causes a little pause between the end and new beginning.
How I can create a seamless loop?

Any ideas? Thanks
Philipp

It should be pretty short. I would check your sound files to make sure
that there isn't some silence on the beginning or end (or both) of the
files that's causing your problem.