Self Printing Pages

Sunil Thomas

Hi,
I have developed an ASP.Net application to assist our Field Engineers
compile online site survey's for on site assets. The application is
functional except for a major setback which is the prinitng of all the
workorders at the end of the day. The supervisor has a page which displays
the WO's for the day (roughly 30-40) in a datagrid, each of which has to be
individually clicked to launch an HTML report page, which he then has to
print...
:-(
Is there any way in which the launched page can print itself to the default
printer.
I can then have the page launched, printed and closed, which can then be
modified to a Datagrid with checkboxes etc... the only glitch is the self
printing pages!!!
Help!!!

Sunil Thomas.