Send Basic HTTP authentication credential in the first HTTP request

Nacho Nachev

Hello,

How can I make the web service proxy class send basic authentication
information in the HTTP header of the first request?

My authentication code is here:

NetworkCredential crd = new NetworkCredential("user1", "welcome1");
m_echostringsvc.Credentials = crd;
m_echostringsvc.PreAuthenticate = true;

Althoufh PreAuthenticate is set to true, no authentication information sent
in the header of the first HTTP request. The same result appears
with both the WSE toolkit and the HttpSoapClientProtocol class that comes
with the .NET FW itselts.

Thank you for your time!

Nacho