Sending secure emails

Leszek

Hello,

I need to send emails using the .NET framework. The emails will contain some
sensitive information, so I need to encrypt them (or to apply another secure
method) before sending. What namespaces, classes, methods, etc. should I
use?

Thanks for any hints,
Leszek Taratuta

Jacob Yang [MSFT]

Hi Leszek,

The System.Security.Cryptography namespace contains a set of classes that
allow you to perform both symmetric and asymmetric cryptography, create
hashes, and provide random number generation. Please refer to MSDN for the
detailed information.

l/cpconcryptographictasks.asp

Does it answer your question? If I have misunderstood your concern, please
let me know.

Best regards,

Jacob Yang
Microsoft Online Partner Support