Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error.

Krunom Ancini

Hi...

Im searching for free asp.net web-host (that supports c# code-behind) and i
found one: on www.brinkster.com...

And whats the problem? My web-application works fine on my machine but when
i upload it on brinkster's server and try to open my default.aspx page i get
error-message:

Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error.

And now i have two questions:
1. why im getting this error?
2. are there some other free asp.net web-hosts?

Thanks in advance,

Krunom.

Patrice

Change at least temporarily the web.config so that you can have the full
message... (see the customError section in the doc).

AFAIK the free plan doesn't support using DLLs... You can still use code
behind though by using the Src attribute in your @Page directive leaving all
other attributes intact... Worked for me...

Let me know also for my information if you find other free hosts...

Hope this helps...

Patrice

k m

thanks...

but could you explain what you did that was helpfull for you... i mean
whole stuff with src, @page that made pages working with code-behind on
servers without code-behind-support....

Thanks,

Krunom.