ServerXMLHttp Object

anon

We have a classic asp application running on IIS 6.0 on a Windows 2003 server.
The application transfers data in xml format to a service (running on a
server in a different organization).
Since last week the users have started getting the following error.

msxml3.dll error '80072ee2'

The operation timed out

I have confirmed that the service is up and running and also I don't the
error when I call the test service URL from my test server.

The latest Windows updates have been installed on both the production as
well as the test server.
Following is the asp code:

objSrvHTTP.open "POST",url,false

objSrvHTTP.setRequestHeader "Content-Type",
"application/x-www-form-urlencoded"

objSrvHTTP.setOption 2,13056 ' ignoring all the Server Certificate Errors

objSrvHTTP.send xmldata

Is there any setting in IIS which can cause this ?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks