Session expired too fast

lsf_80

I am using Session to capture my login name and this session is checking on
every page that required login.
However, there is a problem that the session is expired too fast! When i
jump to another windows, then go back to the page that i have developed, the
user is required to login again even less than 5 minutes.

Thus, how can i solve this problem? This is because i can't find any problem
in my code and i don't know how could this happen? In fact, the session
should be valid for 20 minutes.

Thanks in advance .....

Scott M.

It sounds like the session data is being nulled out somewhere. Unless,
changed at the IIS or Web.Config level, sessions are 20 minutes.

Check your code that is setting the session data. Is it only setting the
session data at the correct time? Is there a chance that this code re-sets
the session data if the user returns to this page after having logged in
successfully.

Do you lose the session data after 5 minutes if you DON'T go back to a