    Do any one have idea about this

    Thanks in advance

    Rahul

    Rahul Kansara, Nov 11, 2003

  2. Rahul Kansara

    Rad Guest

    does it happen when accessing that server using its IP address instead of
    name?

    Rad, Nov 11, 2003

  3. Rahul Kansara

    alex bowers Guest

    Hi
    Session state appearing to expire immediately will be
    caused by the browser settings on the client machine.
    asp.net maintains session state by passing a cookie to
    the client. If the client won't accept this cookie from
    the server then it will act as though the session state
    has expired when you try to access the session object.
    On the client machine check tools|options within internet
    explorer, then look at the privacy tab which controls
    accepting cookies - something here maybe blocking cookies
    from your server.

    regards,
    alex

    alex bowers, Nov 11, 2003