Session Vairable Problem

Mike Slater

I am setting a Session Variable to a String Value, based
on a Data Grid Click, and reading a hidden Column. The
Variable (i.e. Session("DriverNumb")="000123453") is being
set with the proper Value. I then do a Redirect to open
another page of Different, but Related Data and need to
read the Session Variable to get the DriverNumb to pull
the right information out of a SQL 2000 Data Base.

The Session Variable is there when I leave the page, but
when the NEW page Opens (I have Checked to make sure
SessionID is same for BOTH Pages and it is) It does NOT
find the Session Variable that I set. It always comes in
Blank.

How do I get the NEW Page to pull the Session Variable in
that I set.

Thanks
Mike