Session Variables

Nick T

Oh where Oh where are my session variables???

From a page in the root of a virtual directory I set 2
session variables. I then navigate to a page in a child
physical directory and a new session always starts thus I
lose my session variables. I tried placing the page in the
same location and the same happens. The first page sets
the variables and the second reads them but because a new
session is started, I have nothing. Is this a known
problem? and if so is there a workaround?

I've never come across this problem before.

Thanks
Nick