Sessions and Modules

Guest

I am having some problems with an asp.net app connected to a sql database.
The problem is that people have said that using session may be a problem if
you use shared variables in a module. I do use two modules for holding
functions (like setting connection string, dataset and so on) used by all the
pages in my application. Is this ok to use in conjunction with session to
keep data seperate for each user, or can it lead to data 'leaking' between
sessions? When debugging I have stepped through the module and sessionID
cannot be viewed as it isn't loaded in the module at the time. Can this be
the route of the problem? If it means putting the functions into each page
then I can do, but it will take a lot of time and it's not something i want
to just try if someone knows it will/ won't solve the problem of data leaking.
Thanks in advance