SessionState in 2.0

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD

December 20, 2005

I just upgraded my web site from Asp .Net 1.1 to 2.0. I have a 'Visitor #'
which is incremented with each new Session created. It used to be that a new
session was created every browser instance, but after upgrading it is a
certain amount of time that is not browser specific. Therefore I could have
2 browsers open but only have one visitor ID. I need to get it back working
the old way, where is the setting which switches back this 'upgrade'?
Thanks!

--

Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer