sessionstate sqlserver mode image path problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Phl, Dec 2, 2004.

  1. Phl

    Phl Guest

    Hi,

    I am having some problems hosting my website. Everything works fine in
    my local machine but when I upload to propduction server, my images
    somethimes won't load properly. I have my state configuration like
    this in my web.config:

    <sessionState
    mode="SQLServer"
    stateConnectionString="tcpip=127.0.0.1:XXXXX"
    sqlConnectionString="data source=XXXXX,2431;User
    ID=XXXX;Password=XXXXX;Network=DBMSSOCN;"
    cookieless="true"
    timeout="20"
    />

    My images are set like this in my code behind:

    SelfAssignimg.ImageUrl = "images/plus_sign.gif";

    In my production server, when I have cookieless set to false, the
    problem with my images not loading from time to time goes away but
    then my serialized class which I kept in my session variable doesn't
    seemed to be accessible anymore, so other problems are cause because
    of this.

    Does anyone know whats going on?

    Thx

    Phl, Dec 2, 2004