    What's the correct way to set the User Agent header?

    Cheers,
    Jon

    Jon Spivey, Nov 20, 2004

  2. Jon Spivey

    jongalloway Guest

    jongalloway, Nov 20, 2004

  3. Jon Spivey

    tjrobinson

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    There's no WebRequest.UserAgent property, but there is a HttpWebRequest.UserAgent property. You can use:

    Code (Text):

    ((HttpWebRequest)request).UserAgent = "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1)";
    Source: Search for "How to: Request Data Using the WebRequest Class" on MSDN (I can't post links as I'm new to this forum)

    tjrobinson, Oct 1, 2009