Setting menu properties - ForeColor

SE.Computerguy

I have a webcontrols menu on my webform (masterpage) that does not
display the font color properties I set. In the IDE I set the
properties and can see them in the html code but when I run the
website the menu items default to forecolor=green and onHover=orange.
I am setting and binding the sitemap provider programmatically at
runtime. Could this be why the properties are not being applied?

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

When you use the ASP.NET menu control, you have to use the static and
dynamic items separately to get the effect you are looking for. Yes, it is a
pain, but it works fine.

SE.Computerguy

I set them for the back color to be green and the forecolor to be
white in both the static and dynamic. For some reason it does not
work. Could my installation be corrupted?
Doug