Setting Page properties

Guest

Is there any way to set custom public properties that i created on the page via JavaScript. I would like to open a Web Dialog Window but while I open the aspx page in that dialog window I'd like to pass it certain properties(like sql connection string) before it opens that page up.

thanks,
Angel

Natty Gur

Hi,

If I get you right you want to pass values to ASP.NET page properties
that you add on server side. You can't do it from client side directly
since DHTML just knows predefined page properties and anyway those
properties are server side one. However you can pass parameters as Form
hidden field to request page and use those fields from Form_Load to set
server side control.

Natty Gur[MVP]

blog : http://weblogs.asp.net/ngur
Mobile: +972-(0)52-8888377