    not reflected in the textbox. They (textboxes) resort back to their
    clunky default attributes.

    Any suggestions?

    Will Lastname, Sep 27, 2005

  2. Will Lastname

    Rob Schieber Guest

    My guess is that the attributes of the textbox are getting changed after
    the textbox has already rendered. I would try applying the styles
    before the textboxes render, such as in the OnItemDataBound event.

    Rob Schieber, Sep 27, 2005

  3. Thanks for the reply Rob. I will give this a whirl.

    Will Chamberlain, Sep 27, 2005
  4. Will Lastname

    Rob Schieber Guest

    No problem. One thing to remember when doing this is to make sure you
    are using the right ItemType within the event.

    void OnItemDataBound(object sender, DataGridItemEventArgs e)
    {
    if(e.ItemType == EditItem)
    {
    do stuff...