Shingling algorithm..

Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Currently i am working with a project and in tht

the caching of dynamic web pages should be done..As there is no way to store the page bcoz of it's dynamic nature,the page is divided into fragmets and those will be stored..

The base is the DOM(Document Object Model) tree for a web page..I constructed it...

The next step is to calculate the shinglesvalue for each and every node in DOM tree..For tht i want to use SHIngling algorithm..But tht is not available ...If any body knows abt RABINS fingerprint or Shingling algorithm ,plz help me to work it out..

thanks.